Out of the House and Onto the Frontlines
You’ve quarantined, you’ve isolated, you’ve social-distanced, and you’ve been bursting at the seams to get out and help. If that’s you, then please come serve on the frontlines alongside us here at Frontline Response!
Our short-term mission trips are designed to
- Empower believers to be bold in their faith
- Equip them with the necessary skills to lead
- Establish a culture of missions in their everyday life
Church groups, campus ministries and small groups come to Frontline Response to experience firsthand how to serve on the frontlines rescuing individuals out of sex trafficking and homelessness preventing children from falling victim to either of those situations.
Mission trip attendees engage in a variety of outreaches including feeding our neighbors in homelessness, providing comfort and hope to those being commercially sexually exploited, sharing Christ with kids living in strategically identified neighborhoods, and so much more! Age- appropriate outreaches are custom-tailored to your teams dynamics so that every attendee leaves with clarity and direction on not only who God is calling them to be, but what purpose they are called to fulfill.
We are happy to make available a shorter Power Trip as well as the slightly longer Missions Experience.
Power Trip | $350 | 3 Days
Missions Experience | $450 | 5 Days
Is it safe?
Our Commitment Our Plans to Keep you Safe
We are actively monitoring and adapting to recommended health and safety protocols, which include:
- Facilities are being disinfected regularly
- We have enhanced preventive procedures for all outreaches and rescues
- Vehicles and prep stations are disinfected and reset after each outreach
- All team members are reminded to wash their hands frequently
- Each outreach is equipped with:
- alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- face masks
- non-latex gloves
- We maintain social distancing both at HQ and in the field
- Missions housing has been repurposed to ensure:
- minimal room occupancy
- social distancing in common areas
- Individuals who experience any symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, difficulty breathing) or known exposure are asked not to come to HQ until they have been tested and cleared of COVID